Having a pipeline of good prospects is important at any time, but that much more at the start of the year. What with the year-end rush to close deals, the holiday break, sellers often find their opportunities deplete, leading to a lull.
The answer is a solid, proven, road tested methodology that will help you fill any gaps you may have in your pipeline, and keep you on track moving forward.
To help you, I am will presenting a webinar on January 30, at 3:00 pm Eastern, for Fearless Selling, titled “Cold Calling: How to get from Interruption to Conversation”. Hosted by Kelley Robertson, I will be presenting and sharing the key elements and practices of a proactive prospecting approach that can be put into practice by most B2B sales professional.
Contrary to what pundits tell you, cold calling is not dead, it is thriving and delivering sales opportunities for those willing to include it in their broader prospecting tool kit.
We will cover core elements of telephone prospecting success, including:
- Developing client/prospect objectives (this is critical yet most sales people don’t do it)
- How to allot and best manage your time
- Mastering the language of sales
- Understanding the role of conversion rates and how to improve them
- Develop an effective approach for engaging with prospects and setting appointments
- Create company and individual opening approach (Talk Track)
- How to effectively manage common and recurring objections
- Master voice mails that get return calls (this topic alone could be worth your investment!)
Learn more and register now by clicking here.
One of the biggest obstacles to sales success is procrastination, beat it now by signing up for the webinar!